Washington State University Design Student

Washington State University Design Student

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Full Room Rendering

Here is a complete room rendering done by using all the skills previously learned. The drawing uses Good Graphics such as professional dot and gap, free hand line, and hit-go-hit. In the rendering I used plane change, color mixing, and white space to achieve a realistic space. Although my skills are improving I still need to work on mixing colors and creating shadows in the space. My goal is to keep working on these skills to create renderings that show the space I have designed clearly as well as artisticly.

1 comment:

  1. Ur rendering is good but space is looking congested.... although it may nt be as u hav shown many elements in a single perspective.
    but the work is good!

    ReplyDelete